Friday, January 15, 2010

I finished it!

I finish writing November's Tears! The only thing left to do now is type it into the computer and grammar check. hmmm...I'm still thinking whether to publish it or not...SHELLY WHERE ARE THE COVERS??? lol Shelly said she'll helped me design the covers but...until now I don't think she even finish designing one yet.

SUPPORT NOVEMBER'S TEARS!


lol :D maybe I'll put chapter by chapter in my blog...hmm...but I still wanna see it in a book form...get it? haha...I like my blog's background. Is that what you call it? Background? lol it's very nice and I just edited it today...I wanted to watch a spy show starring Jackie Chan. What was the name of the movie again? I forgot. I read somewhere saying Lucas Till is in it too! But I'm not sure about it as I haven't watch the movie yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment