Monday, January 25, 2010

OMG '0'

I LOVE MEI-CHAN NO SHITSUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh oh
my gosh oh my gosh!!!!! I can not not love it...*.* This drama is about
girls who go to this prestigious school, St. Lucia Academy, each of them
have a butler and the school is of 3rd the size of Tokyo. How big is
THAT???? And then, the school fees is...don't get shock, 100 million
yen a month. A MONTH!OMG and then the main transport in this school is a helicopter. What the hell?! I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS drama ^^ I recommend you to watch this drama. It has only 10 episodes... :D A lot of ikemen(good-looking) butlers....*drooling* haha Mizushima Hiro acted in there! :D he is good-looking here compared to Hana Kimi or Absolute Boyfriend. No offense! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment