Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5th day in Taiwan ^^ 21-12-2009

We checked out of the hotel like usual. Then we go to this place with a beautiful a beautiful view. It took about 2-3 hours to get there. We ate mochi soup for lunch. We are quite full after eating it. We went to this shop that sell Christmas sweets. It's very nice and unique. They have the marshmallow stick like L's. It cost 6 something. I also saw a packet like pad. But instead of pad, it's marshmallows with the shape of a pad. Disgusting or sweet? You tell me. Then, I also saw bras with marshmallows....Taiwanese...perverts or unique? We left the place and go to a place where they sell pearl. My mum bought 2 pairs of black pearl earrings. It's for my grandma and aunt. We went to another night market. The tour guide said if we go another 2 more, our troop is really night market people. LOL Then, we go another night market again. My mum bought lots of stuff. We spend almost RM 1000 on shopping. We went for shabu shabu to celebrate Mrs. Lim's youngest daughter's bday. We continue shopping at the same night market again. I bought another CD. It's KAT-TUN without Akanishi Jin. He went to LA that time. It's Bokura no Machi de single. Previously I went another CD shop to buy Arashi 5x10 All the best! 1999-2009 CD. It was the last one in the shop. I'm lucky. The CD there is so much cheaper. NEXT POST!!!

Summary:
~Somewhere in the mountain~Pearl Shop~WuFenPu Fashion District~

No comments:

Post a Comment